After the last Super successful 'Authoritative Sales Training' workshop, excited to announce the next workshop in Hyderabad. If you have been struggling to close deals due to any of the following problems and wish to end your struggle then this workshop is for you.
The Challenges :
- Struggling to generate appointments?
- Gatekeepers Block you and customers 'Brush-off'?
- Customer doubt your new product/company?
- Customers disappear after hearing pricing & ignore emails?
- Tough selling against established / cheaper competition?
- Running behind multiple decision makers & getting ignored?
- Unreasonable demands and hard negotiations situations?
- Manager takes credit for involving to present & close deals?
Career Impact :
- No Remuneration / Incentives /Revenue earned
- Career Growth leading to 'No Promotions'
- Reputation leading to Job Insecurity or risking Business.
Real Problem :
- Your Personal Branding skills ain't getting customer's Trust.
- Influencing skills ain't wining his confidence.
- Presentation & Value Proposition skills ain't winning investments.
- Competitive & Negotiation Skills ain't 'Growing' deal size.
- Productivity Skills ain't winning 'Maximum Deals'.
Presenting Authoritative Selling Workshop by Amit Sharma
1. Business Development
Objective : Build your own Business Development Plan to increase Leads and Sales Conversion
- Building a Business Development Plan
- Build your customized Approach for accelerating deal closure
- Lead Management for Maximum Conversions
- Email and Social Selling
- Call and Meeting Preparations Tips
Key Takeaway: Successful Business Development Approach to generate qualified and interested business inquiries in any industry or situation.
2. Sales Approach
Objective- Position yourself as trusted adviser during the sales process and Sell solutions not products to influence buyer's agenda.
- Understand buyers Psychology of Persuasion and Buying
- How to use 'Beyond the Obvious' information to influence buyers decision.
- Building Sales Pitch and Communication Framework for successful customer calls and meetings
- Sales Pitch for Calls, Emails, Social Media, F2F Meetings
- Introduction Communication & Ice-Breaker Framework
Key Takeaway: Successful Sales Approach to engage any type of Buyers into Sales Conversation.
3. Sales Discussion
Objective- Hold masterful sales conversations from beginning to end for Maximum Engagement.
- How to Position yourself as an Authority and Trusted Adviser.
- How to uncover the full set of buyer needs, hidden desires for buying and deal potential using RAMP Model.
- How to re-enforce your product and brand authority using FAB, Value Proposition and Storytelling.
- Sales Objections and How to address them with Satisfactory and Encouraging Responses.
Key Takeaway: Key approach to hold successful Sales Discussions with Buyers, help them see their challenges and your product as a potential solution.
4. Sales Presentation
Objective- Sell based on un-denying value that directly appeal to customer's buying motivation.
- Identifying four components of a strong sales presentation.
- Differentiating your solution from the competition.
- Secrets to delivering presentations that engage buyers and build their brand perception.
- Best Opening and Closing Strategies used by Top Speakers to engage buyers.
Key Takeaway: Presentation Skills for delivering online/offline presentations to customers and help them realize the potential of your product & unique value partnership will offer.
Objective - Overcome customer objections and Close new business with maximum success.
- Psychology of Negotiation.
- Strategies to justify Product Value over price & competition.
- Top Strategies to avoid price discounts and unreasonable demands from buyers.
- Strategies to increase deal size multi-fold using up-selling & Cross-Selling.
- Strategies to drive immediate purchase action.
Key Takeaway: Negotiation Skills to help customer purchase without losing deal, it's value or customer interest.
Join the workshop to unlock the secrets to become a brand that customer will instantly trust, confide, believe and invest in without any questions or doubts.