Duration : 2Days/1Night
Location 1: 80km From Pune near Velha
Location 2: MalshejGhat
Category : Trekking, Camping , Games & many more
Group size : 50 People Maximum
DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION :
Bank of Maharashtra, Shivajinagar for PunekarsAndDadar railway Station for Mumbaikars. Those who will opt for pickup from kasara will have to reach kasara by own and those who will opt for self drive( without any transportation) package will have to join at campsite.
DEPARTURE TIME :9 AM. From Pune &Mumbai (Please arrive at least 15 min. before departure time)
Check-in Time At Campsite : 4 PM (Day-1)
Check-out Time : 12 PM (Day-2)
Description :- Let’s Welcome 2019 with silent new year party which will be a joyful & cherish-able one for you. In the backdrop, you will be cuddled by the precious and dense, wild forest which make the campsite just mind blowing. Head to join those sets of people who are looking for a calm and peaceful last day of 2018.Enjoy a tranquil sunset with partying next to the bonfire and star-gazing the sky throughout the night. This location is blessed with peace and tranquility with a relaxing view. The camp will include Camping,accommodation, BBQ, Nature trails, trek, games, No loud Music.
What's in there for me?
WHO MUST COME FOR THIS CAMP ??
- The real camping buddies who always love to explore, love the real camping &barbeque experience & always have fun at the camp
- Friends who wants a change from routine treks & spare some amazing time during this camp
- Families who want a different experience into Outdoors instead of Hotels but with all Safety
- Nature lovers who love silence in the mountains & always looking for opportunities to connect with nature. This place is just awesome for photographers for landscapes frames.
> Private Transportation from Pune to Pune OR Mumbai to Mumbai.Those who will opt for self drive( without any transportation) package will have to join at campsite.
> 5% GST>Meals during the camp (1 breakfast, 1 dinner, 1 snacks, Tea, BBQ)
> Accommodation in tents with all sleeping arrangements(2-4 person in one tent)> Expertise & Guide Charges, > Basic First-Aid kit.
> All Activities>Fun experience with 100% safety .
What’s Not included :
> Cold drinks, mineral water, fast food articles, biscuits etc.
>Anything not included in the whats included list.
Arrive at Campsite by 3 PM by Bus/Jeep from Pune OR Mumbai Move to camp site. Have some snacks and tea after reaching campsiteTents will be allotted to all campersEnjoy the bonfire and barbecue post sunset
Enjoy the bounty of tiny twinkling stars/full Moon on the backdrop of deep dark sky while soaking the warmth of Bonfire with BBQ. Basic homemade dinner will be served thereafter.Hop in for the team games or just chill out near the forest. Relaxfind yourself! Set yourself free, let your mind express its likelihood to silent breeze !
Let the night continues with the musical night tuning on old never ending evergreen songs around campfire. Once the clock struck 12, toast for the biggest celebration of the night!! Cheer up for the New Year Celebration ! Let this night be the most memorable new year you have ever celebrated !
After the Last night comes the first day ! Welcome the first sun rays of 2019. Enjoy the sunrise .Itsa beautiful scene.Explore the forest area.Freshen Up, have your Breakfast and pack your bags and go for a small trek to the adjacent forest if you want to explore.
Those who want to stay at Campsite can stay till 10 am, others can start their return journey. After trek start your return journey back to Mumbai or Pune.
Tour Concludes with most fun-loving Memories !!
Things to Carry :
If cancellations are made 15 days before the start date of the trip, 5% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
• If cancellations are made 7-15 days before the start date of the trip, 40% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
• If cancellations are made within 0-7 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
• In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.