About the Workshop:
This high-value leadership workshop is being conducted across all major cities of the country to make participants realize their Self-Actualization needs and how aligning the decision-making with Universal Principles results into very high performance in personal and professional life of a person.
1. Registration and settling down (15 minutes)
2. Context Setting (30 minutes)
3. Learning Session 1: Difference between a leader and a Self-Actualized Change Leader (90 minutes)
4. Tea Break (15 minutes)
5. Learning Session 2: Eternal Principles (90 minutes)
6. Buffet Lunch Break (60 minutes)
7. Learning Session 3: Principle of Cause and Effect (90 minutes)
8. Tea Break (15 minutes)
9. Learning Session 4: The Absolute Observation (90 minutes)
• Self-Actualized Leadership seekers.
• Rational Spirituality Seekers.
• CEOs, Directors and Heads of companies
• HR, L&D, BD and Freelance Professionals
• Professional association seekers
The workshop includes AM tea with cookies and snacks, PM tea with cookies and veg buffet. It also includes Study material and the attendees will also be provided with a participation certificate.
About the Mentor
Mr. Hitesh is the Founder and Chief Mentor of Defined Values Consultants and Author of Leadership book, “Code of Citizen’s Conduct”. Prior to establishing his company, he worked with leading organizations like Prime Group, Maharishi Group, Perot Systems, MindTree Consulting, GlobalLogic and AON Hewitt for 14 years, in IT domain. There was something buried deep in his heart to channelize his spiritual energies towards development of his country and re-establish its status as Sone Ki Chidiya (Golden Bird) and Vishwaguru (mentor of the world). This inspired him to do a deep research on the ancient Indian philosophy and contemporary western organizational development philosophies to create a blended human and organizational development framework, Self-Actualized Leadership Development Program (SALDP), which has best of both worlds integrated into the same. He has codenamed the scope of his Mission as “Project YugParivartan”, the vision of which is documented in his book in detail.
He is Content Creator and Facilitator of following programs:
• Self-Actualized Leadership Development Program (SALDP)
• Self-Realized Mentorship Development Program (SRMDP)
• Actualize Potential Into Performance Program (APIPP)
He is Founder of:
• Defined Values Consultants Pvt Ltd
• Defined Values Publishers Pvt Ltd
• Defined Values Trainers Network
• Defined Values Business Network
• Self-Actualized Leadership Network
• Self-Realized Mentorship Network