Fit I AM TAD 2019 (Triathlon Aquathlon Duathlon)
TAD Pune 2019 conducted in association with Pune Triathlon and Aquathlon Association will comprise of the following Open categories for Men and Women:
The event will comprise of the following Open categories for Men and Women:
TAD is built on the foundation of sportsmanship and spirit to participate more than the competition. We want you to enjoy the race more than anything else. Timings will be recorded via timing chips and Judges decision will be final. Results will be announced 48 hours post the event completion.
In furtherance of the consent to participate in the event, the participant agrees to and undertakes as follows:
1. The ticket purchased by the participant is non-refundable and non-transferable.
2. The participant understands the nature of the event and the participant is aware of the risks involved in participating in this event. The participant is aware and understand that the Company has not given any warranties (expressed or implied) about, including but not limited to, the safety and fitness of use of the goods, equipment and facilities being used for the Event and that any warranty in this regard has been disclaimed.
3. The participant accepts that taking part in this event contains certain inherent risks. The participant agrees to participate in the Event entirely at my/his/her own risk and accept that the event organizers are not liable to the participant for any loss, damage, claim, expense, injury or accidents which may arise during the course of the Event, in any manner whatsoever. The participant will participate in the event with care and attention and abide by the instructions of the Company, its personnel and any other authorized representative designated by the Company. The participant remains solely responsible for my/his/her own property and actions.
4. The participant understands the importance of intimating the Company of any medical or special needs which may restrict my participation in the Event. The participant confirms that the participant has no such medical or special needs and the participant is fully capable of participating in the Event.
5. The participant is in good health and has no medical condition, which may in any way interfere with my/his/her ability to participate in the Event and my/his/her participation in the Event will not affect my/my ward's good health and well-being.
6. The participant has not contacted any infectious or contagious disease within the last 2 weeks prior to the commencement of the Event.
7. The Company or any of its affiliates, contractors or sponsors of the event, will not be responsible for my death or any loss, injury or damage which the participant may sustain during the Event.
8. If at any point during the Event or after the Event, The participant requires urgent medical treatment, the participant gives permission to the paramedics/medical authorities to administer such emergency treatment to the participant, including administering anesthetic, as they may consider necessary in such circumstances. Such medical expenses will be completely reimbursed by me to Fit I AM.
9. The participant is fully competent to understand this consent form, and the successors and assigns or any person claiming under the participant agree with and undertake the above.
10. The participant understands that any and all photographs, motion pictures, recordings, and/or likenesses of me/his/her captured during the event, its affiliated entities or contractors, and/or the media become the sole property of the company. The participant grants the right, permission, and authority to 'Fit I AM' and its designees to use my/my ward's name and any such photographs, motion pictures, recordings, and/or likenesses for any legitimate purpose, including but not limited to promoting advertising, and marketing activities. The participant further understands that 'Fit I AM' and its designees have the full right to sell and/or profit from the commercial use of such photographs, motion pictures, recordings, and/or likenesses.
11. The participant will not hold the management/organization responsible if the event is postponed/canceled due to the order of the government/authorities due to any political, social, economic or any other matter over which the management/organization have no control.
12. If the event is postponed/canceled due to a situation beyond the control of the management, the participant can either participate on the new date or opt for transfer of the registration to the next event organized by Fit I AM.
13. If the event is postponed/canceled due to a situation beyond the control of the management, the participant cannot cancel the registration and demand refund of the registration fee.
14. Once the registration is completed, no refund will be made for cancellation of the registration for any reason or for non- appearance on the event day.
15. The participant has/has read and understood the terms and conditions provided by Fit I AM for participating in the Event from Point 1 to 14 and provide my acceptance to all the terms and conditions.