Jordan- Jordan is country in Middle East. Jordan is bordered by Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Syria is Israel and Palestine. Along the western border Dead Sea and south west lies red sea. Most popular city in Jordan is Amman which is also the capital of the country. Most of the people follow Sunni Islam and few of them also follow Christianity.
Jordanian culture is fairly homogeneous but you will probably notice a fairly distinct social difference between the Bedouin areas particularly in the south and urban west Ammanites. It is said that Jordan has been inhabited since dark ages and is name after Jordan River. Wadi rum is well known for rock climbing and trekking apart from prehistoric rock paintings graffiti and temples.
Amman is the capital of Jordan it is modern city with numerous ancient ruins. Amman is one of the most liberal and westernized city of Jordan.
Dead sea is salt lake easily accessible from Jordan It is 430 feet below sea level and is the most saline lake of the world people believe that the sands on the shores of Dead Sea can cure skin diseases.
Petra is historical and archaeological city in south Jordan. The city is famous for its rock cut architecture and water conduit system another name for Petra is the rose city due to the color of the stone. Out which it is craved it has been a UNESCO world heritage site since 1985.
Official Name: The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan
Government: Unitary Parliamentary Constitutional Monarchy
Monarch: Abdullah II
Prime Minister: Hani Al-Mulki
Official Language: Arabic
Currency: Jordanian Dollar
Time Zone: GMT +3
ISD Code: +962
Day 1: Arrival at Amman and transfer to hotel
Day 2: Amman - Jerash - Ajloun - Amman
Day 3: Amman - Amman City Tour - Madaba - Mt. Nebo - Amman
Day 4: Amman - Petra Visit - Petra
Day 5: Petra - Wadi Rum - Dead Sea
Day 6: Dead Sea (Free Day)
Day 7: Dead Sea - Drop at QAIA (Amman) - End of Tour
1) English Speaking Guide - except during free day
2) 6 Nights Hotel Accommodation at suggested category of Hotel.
3) Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
4) Porterage at hotels
5) 2 hrs Jeep Tour in Wadi Rum
6) Entry Fees for all the sites mentioned above.
8) Jordan Visa
9) 5 % GST
1) Carriages at Petra
2) Tips to guide, driver, and hotel staff
3) Personal expenses and any other services not mentioned above
4) Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc.
5) Any other meals other than specified above
6) Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above
7) Travel Insurance
8) Medical Expenses other than first aid.
9) Airfare to and fro Amman
1) Al-Rabid Castle
3) Amman City Tour
4) Mt. Nebo
7) Wadi Rum
8) Dead Sea