Event Tag: Trikon #1392
Event Name: Nag Tibba Trek
Event Date: 23rd - 24th Feb, 2019
Event Cost: Rs. 4,200/- per pax
Total Seats: 12
Type: Himalayan Trek
About Nag Tibba
Do you want to embark on a Himalayan trek but puzzled about which of the many treks to choose from? If you are short on holidays or want to just wet your feet before diving into the world of Himalayan trekking, Travel Trikon has come up with a trek that fulfills all your wishes!
We are talking about the Nag Tibba trek near Mussoorie, a short trek at 9915 feet that takes you far from the maddening crowd and offers panoromic view of the Garhwal Himalaya.
The Nag Tibba is the perfect easy trek that will serve as trailer for the trekker newly initiated to the world of Himalayan trekking. The terrain is gentle and there are no steep sections of more than 5-10 minutes, which will allow beginners to enjoy the panoramic view of the Himalaya around them.
So squeeze out those hard to get leaves and take a break from your hectic life- and join us for the Nag Tibba Trek!
Day 1 – 23rd February, 2019 Saturday
Dehradun to Panthwari Village and trek to camp I
Arrive at Dehradun Railway station by 6.30 am where you shall meet your Trikon buddies. From here, we shall drive for four hours to reach the base village for the trek- that is, Panthwari located at an altitude of 4610 feet. The route from Dehradun to the base village is scenic and it takes us through Mussoorie and Kempty Falls as well. In fact, the last ATM on the route shall be in Mussoorie, so you may use the facility here if needed. Energize yourselves with lunch here, for soon after we shall begin the trek by 2.30 pm. We shall walk for 5-6 hours through well-defined trails amid pine and rhododendron trees. The gradient on the trail is moderate- we will achieve gradual ascent on the route. We shall reach our base camp.
Enjoy a blissful sleep in the tents arranged for you here, for we have to wake up early the next day.
Day 2 – 24th Feb, 2019 Sunday
Rise up and refuel yourselves with breakfast, for we shall be trekking up to the Nag Tibba Base summit today. We will walk through a thickly forested route to reach the the summit. From Nag Tibba enjoy the views of the snow clad mountain ranges of Garhwal and Himachal. You will get to see the famous Swargarohini, Bandarpoonch, Srikanth, Black peak and many more peaks from here. Spend some time enjoying the view before we begin to descend. Visit the Nag Devta temple on your way back. Once we reach back the base village, we shall drive back to Dehradun on the same evening from where you can take the night train back to Delhi. We reach Dehradun Railway Station tentatively between 8-9 PM. Book a train to Delhi accordingly.
1. Transport from Dehradun to Panthwari and Return.
2. Meals while on trek (Veg. + Egg).
3. All necessary entry fees and permits.
4. Accommodation- Guest houses, Home stays, camping during Trek.
5. Mountaineering qualified & professional trek lead, guide, cook and support staff.
6. First aid medical kits, stretcher and oxygen cylinder for emergency situations.
7. Trek equipments- Sleeping bag, mattress, tent (twin sharing), kitchen & dining tent, toilet tent, utensils and crampon (if required).
8. AH Staff Insurance.
9. Porters/mules to carry central equipment
1. Any kind of personal expenses.
2. Food during the transit.
3. Mules or porter to carry personal luggage.
5. Any kind of emergency evacuation charges
6. Anything not specifically mentioned under the head.
Things to Carry
● ID Card
● 2 ltrs water
● Camera (Optional)
● Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
● Snacks & Biscuits
● Extra Pair of Clothes
● Clean napkin or small towel
● Cap, sunglasses, scarf
● Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
● Please carry medicines if you need any
● Hand Sanitizer
Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.