10K RunRegistration price includes T-Shirt, Breakfast, Medal, Timing Chip
Registration Closes : 1m 8d 14h
5K RunRegistration price includes T-Shirt, Breakfast, Medal
Registration Closes : 1m 8d 14h
|Discount (coupon code discount)||0|
Monsoon 10KRun is the biggest run happening in Chembur suburb since 2013.The race is affiliated with Mumbai Suburban District Athletic Association and attracts more than 2000 runners from various parts of Maharashtra. This race has always supported and generated awareness about Gender equality and Girl child education by partnering with reputed NGO's in the past. The theme for Monsoon 10KRun 2017 is "Go Green" and as part of our 'Go Green' initiative the organizers will encourage and create awareness about the benefits of keeping the environment pollution free with minimum wastage of resources.
CHEMBUR GYMKHANA (Phase 1)
16th Road, Near Ambedkar Garden, Chembur, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400071, India.
4th August 2017 from Chembur Gymkhana Phase 1
5th August 2017 from Chembur Gymkhana Phase 1
Between 11am to 7pm
Please ensure that you collect your bibs on the dates mentioned above. Bibs will NOT be posted to individual addresses nor be distributed on race day, i.e. 6th August 2017.
At the time of bib collection, participants are requested to carry.
• Printout or Digital Copy of Event Registration:
Once you register for the event, you will receive a confirmation email for the same. Please bring along a printed copy of this email. Alternatively, you can save the email on your smartphone and show it to our representative at the registration counters. Please note that this is applicable only if the registered participant is visiting the registration counters in person.
• Proof of Identity:
Please carry a proof of identity in original, for example, your Aadhar card, Passport, Voter ID card, or PAN card, for verification purposes. Ensure that you collect the original documents from our volunteer before exiting the counter.
In case you are unable to come in person, your representative needs to carry:
o A printed copy of the email confirmation.
o Photocopy of your (the participant's) proof of identity, for example, your Aadhar card, Voter ID card, Passport, or PAN card.
o A photocopy of his/her proof of identity, for example, his/her Aadhar card, Passport, school/college identity card, Voter ID card, or PAN card. Please note that your entry to this event is not transferable under any circumstances.
1. The information given by me/my ward in this entry form is true me/my ward is/am solely responsible for the accuracy of this information;
2. Have fully understood the risk and responsibility of participating in 'Tridhaatu Monsoon 10K Run' event and will be participating entirely at my/his/her risk and responsibility;
3. Understand the risk of participating on a course with vehicular traffics, even if the course may be regulated/policed;
4. Understand that I/my ward must be of, and must train to, an appropriate level of fitness to participate in such a physically demanding event and I/my ward have obtained a medical clearance from a registered medical practitioner, allowing me to participate in the events;
5. For myself/ourselves and our legal representatives, waive all claim of whatsoever nature against any and all sponsors of the event, Mumbai city, all political entities, authorities and official, all contractors and construction firms working on or near the course and all other person and entities associates with the event and the directors. Employees, agent and respective of all or any of the aforementioned including, but not limited to, any claims that might result from me/my ward participating in the event and whether on account of illness, injury, death or otherwise;
6. Agree that if I am/my ward is injured or taken ill or otherwise suffer/s any detriment whatsoever, I hereby irrevocably authorize the event official and organizers to at my/our risk and cost, transport me/my ward to a medical facility and or to administer emergency medical treatment and I/my ward waive/s all claim that might result from such transport and/ or treatment or delay or deficiency therein. I shall pay or reimburse to you my/my ward's medical and emergency expenses and I/my ward hereby authorize/s you to incur the same;
7. Shall provide to race official such medical data relating to me/my ward as they may request, I agree that nothing herein shall oblige the event official or organizers or any other person to incur any expense or to provide any transport or treatment;
8. In case of any illness or injury caused to me or my ward or death suffered by me or my ward due to any force majeure event including but not limited to fire, riots or other civil disturbances, earthquake, storms, typhoons or any terrorist, none of the sponsors of the event or any political entity or authorities and official or any contractor or construction firm working on or near the course or any person or entities associated with event or the directors, employee, agents or representative of all or any of the aforementioned shall be held liable by me/my ward or my/my ward's representative;
9. Understand, agree and irrevocably permit Tridhaatu Monsoon 10K Run committee to share the information given me/my ward's in this application, with all/any entities associated with the Tridhaatu Monsoon 10K Run, at its own discretion;
10. Understand, agree and irrevocably permit The Tridhaatu Monsoon 10K Run to use my/my ward's photograph which may be photographed on the day of the event, for the sole purpose of promoting Monsoon 10K Run, at its own discretion;
11. Shall not hold the organizers and all/any of the event sponsors responsible for loss of My/his/her entry form and / or entry fee transit.