Awards and Prizes :
-Single’s winner : Winner trophy + Cash prize (Rs 2100/-) for all
- Single’s runner-up : Entry fee refund + Runner-Up Trophy.
Note : Above cash prizes depend on the minimum number of participants
in each category i.e 16.
RULES AND REGULATIONS :
- [ ] Each match will be best of 3 set consisting of 15 points.
- [ ] All matches will be on knockout basis.
- [ ] Umpire decision will be final.
- [ ] Refreshment for all participants.
- [ ] Yonex Mavis 350 Shuttle will be used.
- [ ] All rules and regulations will be as per BAI apart from changes
which are mentioned.
- [ ] Matches will start at 10:00 AM in the morning and will last till 8:00 PM.
- [ ] No deuce, no extension
- [ ] School ID or D.O.B proof is mandatory to be produced to the organizers.
- [ ] Only brown sole non-marking shoes will be allowed.
- [ ] There will be non-refundable of Rs 1000/- if any player wants to
protest against the age of any participating player.
- [ ] Organiser/Referees/Tournament Staff/Venue Owners shall not be
responsible for any kind of injuries or accident at the time of the
- [ ] No line referee in initial stage matches will be provided.
- [ ] First Aid will be provided at the venue.
- [ ] Parents and players are requested to maintain the sportier
environment at the venue and also maintain cleanliness of the venue.
- [ ] Any protest regarding the referee will only be referred to the
chief referee and misconduct will not be tolerated.
- [ ] Draws are made on random basis. Byes are given randomly.