1. Tournament is open for all
2. Each participant has to get their racquet to participate in this tournament
4. No current top 20 state or national ranked players are allowed.
5. Valid ID card must be produced on the day of the event.
6. Player found not to be fit in any category because of various reason, can be removed from the tournament at any point of time without giving any reason.
7. Umpire/Referee decision will be final and players are requested to cooperate.
8. Players are participating at their own risk. Any injuries or accidents occurring during the event are not responsibility of the organizers.
9. Any damage to the property of the Sports centre will be recovered from the concerned person.
10. Incase if there are not sufficient entries for a particular category then that category will be cancelled.
11. Fixture will be created by the organizing team and once published will not be changed on individual request. Fixture will be based on the seeding given by the organizing team. To save time for everyone exact time for each match will be given and players are requested to reach the venue on time. Late arrival of players leads to automatic walkover for the opponent.
12. Registration cannot be cancelled in any circumstances and money will not be refunded.
13. Tournament Committee will have the authority to postpone/cancel/amend the schedule of the tournament at any given point of time but with a prior notice to the respective teams. In such cancellation full amount will be refunded.
14. WaH Events is NOT liable in an event for any injuries sustained during the course of the tournament and for loss of any equipment/money/any other belongings.
Awards & Prizes
Winners of each category will get Cash prizes.
1. All the categories will be knock out format. All the matches in the event will be of 11 points.
2. Semi finals & Finals will be played for best of 3 games, each of 11 points.
3. In Doubles category, please get your own partner.
1. Strictly All the registration will be done online. Spot registrations will be available only on the availability. Spot registration fee for Singles is 600rs and doubles 800rs.
2. A player can participate in any number of categories.
3. Last date of the registration is Sep 7th, 2018.
4.Only limited registrations in each category are allowed- first come first serve basis.
4. For any queries please mail to email@example.com