Weekend Theatre Acting Workshop 2017, Batch-2
Theatre not only helps you to learn acting, but it also helps you to learn teamwork, it makes you disciplined, improves your body language and teaches you how to face audience with confidence. This production oriented WEEKEND Theatre Acting Workshop is ideal for those who have time on weekends and want to learn the basics of acting to make their career in acting field or want to satisfy their passion of soul.
Followings are the main basics of Theatre Acting:
(1) Process of Learning: firstly, you should know that how you can learn.
(2) Introduction to Acting: what is Acting and how you can Act.
(3) Spontaneous V/s Method Acting: find & develop your style to Act.
(4) Acting Techniques: learn basics of Acting with ways to perform.
(5) Characterisation: understanding of character with its internal and external traits.
(6) Face Expressions: any act without expression is not an Act.
(7) Voice Modulation: how you can deliver dialogues.
(8) Improvisation: learn how you can improve your character.
(9) How to Face Audience: practical exercise to face Audience.
(10) Knowledge of Camera Acting: difference between Camera & Theatre Acting.
(11) Camera Audition: Practical knowledge of how to give camera audition.
(12) Practical Theatre Play: Theatre Play after successful completion of workshop.
During successful completion of Workshop candidate will also get followings:
(1) Practical Projects during Workshop.
(2) Certificate of Merit of Workshop
(3) Practical "Theatre Play" to learn & perform.
(4) Certificate of Participation of Theatre Play.
Classes by theatre & film Director Viral Arya.
Starting from Sunday 08-Oct-2017 at 3:00pm to 6:00pm, Age Group: 18yrs. to 50yrs.
Total Classes: 15, will be held on every Saturday & Sunday only
(Note: minimum 2 days regular rehearsals before final performance of play)
Hurry Limited Seats,
We don’t believe in Big Words, we believe in you. If you can learn, we can teach.
Bhaav Arts Film & Theatre Association
(Formerly Bhaav Arts of Expression)