December rushed by, January breezed through.
Slowly, the cold winds are starting to bid adieu.
All’s not lost though,
cause February has saved up a lil winter for you!
Come join us for the last White Nights winter camp on 25th-26th February. Before we go on a little break and come back with a crackling new theme for the next season.
The concluding days of February may be your only chance to slip into warm jackets and huddle around comforting bonfires.
Going by a popular adage – the best is reserved for the last; we’ll help you envisage the perfect camp to end this season:
LIVE HIGH ON LIFE
Experience the versatility of a hammock and the comfort of your bed in our tree tents suspended from trees above the ground.
Spend your night in tents floating on water, and experience the great outdoors!
For those who’d like to play it safe, we’ve got ground tents for accommodation as well.
FIRE UP YOUR WEEKEND
- A live acoustic band will keep your spirits high, all night long.
- Get into chef mode and try making your own sizzling barbecue.
- Explore the campsite on cycles at your own will, and team games will help you burn off a few calories.
- For water babies, water activities like kayaking will be the cherry on the cake.
In short, there’s something for everyone to indulge in, at the campsite. (We’ve also stocked up a few novels for the bookworms!)
VENUE: Moonstone Hammock Camping Grounds, Karjat.
DATE & TIME: Arrival by 2 pm on 25th February. Departure by 11.30 am on 26th February.
COST PER HEAD:
Floating tents: Rs.3490/-
Hanging (tree) tents: Rs.3190/-
Ground tents: Rs.2890/-
- Transportation to campsite and back (NON AC bus)
- All activities mentioned above
- Evening snacks, barbecue & dinner
- Breakfast the following day
- Tent accommodation
- Live band performance
Camp fees exclude:
- Extra beverages & snacks (if you wish to carry)
- Personal expenses
Any kind of expenses that are not mentioned in the ‘inclusions’ above.
For queries, please contact us on 9769274340/ 9773570898.