Ditch those comfortable quilts for a night beneath the stars, huddle up around a bonfire as the gentle winter shiver starts kicking in. Surrounded by trees, water bodies and your best pals, our new camping season means newer experiences! ‘White Nights’, our theme for winter camping is a fresh take on conventional camping concepts.
WHAT’S NEW THIS TIME?
# TREE TENTS
Imagine waking up in the morning, setting your foot out of the tent to only realize in time that you’re suspended high above the ground, amidst the trees. Our suspended tree tents are first of its kind, designed to give our campers a thrilling stay like never before.
# FLOATING TENTS
You can also experience living afloat on a water body in our floating tents. It’s an incredible new way for you and your friends to experience the excitement and freedom!
Excited much? So are we! We look forward to bring an exciting twist to your camping experience. However these tents are available on first come first serve basis, so gather your pals and register soon before they get fully booked. Provision for regular tents will also made.
WHAT’S IN STORE?
- Live acoustic gig for you to shake a leg and sing along.
- Bonfire n’ barbecue to keep the camping spirit going.
- Campsite exploration on bicycles.
- Outdoor games and creative team challenges to help you burn off calories.
VENUE: Moonstone Hammock Camping Grounds, Karjat.
DATE & TIME: Arrival by 2 pm on 21st January. Departure by 11.30 am on 22nd January.
COST PER HEAD:
Floating tents: Rs.3490/-
Hanging (tree) tents: Rs.3190/-
Ground tents: Rs.2890/-
- Transportation to campsite and back
- All activities mentioned above
- Evening snacks, barbecue & dinner
- Breakfast the following day
- Tent accommodation
- Live band performance
Camp fees exclude:
- Extra beverages & snacks (if you wish to carry)
- Personal expenses
Any kind of expenses that are not mentioned in the ‘inclusions’ above.
For queries, please contact us at 9769274340/ 9773570898