Here DREAM SPORTZ is back with WOMENATHON 2019 .Here we come up with an women’s day marathon (WOMENATHON). For women the objective of the run is encourage women to take part and take up to running and develop a healthy habit of running . This is the 1st edition and it will be held every year on INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY. There is no age barrier for this run.
Mens can come and support women’s on their special day.
Womenathaon is conceptualised and organised by DREAM SPORTZ.
· Date & Day: 10th March | Sunday | 5:30AM to 9:00AM
· Venue: Decathlon Sarjapur
· Categories : 3K(without timing chip), 5K& 10K (with timing chip)
· X-Factor: Timing Chips, Hydration, Breakfast, Medal & Certificate for all participants.
· Timing Chip is used to measure your running time for the Run. You will get access to a leader board where you can check your running time as compared to others in the run.
3K Run - Rs 390 Per Participant ( only for kids under 15years)
5K Run - Rs 490 Participant
10K Run - Rs 590 Per Participant
Total prize worth 22,000 (no cash prize only gift cards)
Gift cards + Goodies + Medal +Trophy+ Certificate for top 3 Women’s .
Gift cards + Medal + Certificate for top 3 Mens .
What every single participant will get:
- Bibs with a timing chip.
- Finisher medal and certificate.
- Free breakfast after completing the run.
- Hydration point at the venue and also on the route.
- Beautiful photographs of your run.
HOW TO REGISTER
- Registrations will close on 8th March 2019
- The complete tournament will finish within a day.
Information Regarding the Womenathon Run
- The run starts and ends in the Decathlon Sarjapura
- There is no on-spot registration.
- There are no age categories for this running event.
- No particular cut off time is there. You can complete at your own pace.
- There will be 3 hydration stations on the route
- First aid will be available on all the water stations & at the venue.
- All the other 3 category run begins at 6:30 AM sharp
- 3K, 5K & 10K Participants are requested to report at 5:30 AM
- Zumba session starts at 6:00 AM
- Bibs distribution with timing chips will take place on the day of the run.
- After the event, you can collect your certificate, medal and have your breakfast.
- Two-wheelers & four-wheelers parking will be available
- Baggage counters will be available.
- Volunteers will be there on the route to help you with the directions.
- For the 3K category, all participants will have to take a U-turn from 1.5K water station i.e. the first water station and come back to the starting point.
- For the 5K category, all participants will have to take a U-turn from 2.5K water station i.e. the first water station and come back to the starting point.
- For the 10K category, all participants will have to take a U-turn from 5K water station i.e. the first water station and come back to the starting point.
- Every runners can take pictures with the photo zone placed in the ground.
- Your timing chips will be scanned once you come back to the starting point.
Information Regarding Your Timing Information & Leaderboard:
- You will receive your timing chip via registered email id on 10 March by 7 PM.
- Kindly check your spam folder if you don’t receive anything after the above mentioned time.